Your request has been email to Admin PHOTOAURA, Thank You

Error submitting form, please try again.

[PHOTOAURA PHOTOBLOG]

Hello and welcome to my fabulous new blog!! My name is aweenrashdan and
I'm a natural light photographer. My style is artistic, fresh, modern,
intimate, real...YOU! Simply stated, I love taking pictures! I get so
excited about every chance I have to snap photos and am always looking
for ways to be unique and creative with what I do. I strive to capture
life as it happens. My sessions are laid back and stress free so you
can be you, have fun and we can capture those moments you will treasure!

This
blog is where I'll post pictures from recent sessions as well as other
happenings. I'd LOVE to hear from you so leave me a comment and say hi!
If you are interested in booking a session, have any questions or just
want to say hey, please click on the "package & contact" above. Thanks for
visiting and check back often to see what I'm up to!

Aweenrashdan In Japan New born for International PHOTOAURA

To PHOTOAURANATIK or My Client .. im not available from 31st March to 7th April for some Photoshoot in Japan.. and im so sorry that i cannot return all the phone call and email. Catch me back after 7th April.. Thanks Guys without you all i will be nobody now!

Aweenrashdan in Japan

For Slower internet connection please view this

Japan Part 1

IMG_3688IMG_3808

MK3_1301MK3_1305MK3_0968MK3_1031MK3_0973IMG_5323MK3_1483MK3_1566IMG_5243IMG_5203IMG_5198MK3_1384MK3_1545

April 1, 2010 - 2:30 am maxim - fuiyooo

April 1, 2010 - 8:06 am Khencana - wa... sudah sampai itu jepang ka??? power la photoaura..... nanti kirim slm kat doraemon.... jgn lupa bawak balik DC5 utk kawe, bungkus ikat tepi ye hehhehe

April 1, 2010 - 12:59 pm Wan Adly - Weh bawok tupik gelnya dengan sebuter bek jah? Mano hotel gak Ween duduk di Jepun tu?

April 1, 2010 - 5:04 pm diyana mahmud - fuyooo aween.. bestnye..

April 1, 2010 - 9:41 pm Wan Adly - Hello Japan, PhotoAura is in the house!

April 2, 2010 - 6:51 am Asyruff Ismail - Glerr arhhh...mantap siot video ni.. nk etep...smartt ah ween video tu.. siap kamera duk atas troli ag tu. :)

April 2, 2010 - 10:35 am Khencana - mmg idea yg smart, simple tp menarik.. caya lah... jgn lupa test kuih dorayaki ye...

April 2, 2010 - 4:11 pm Aimi - Waaaaaaa... SUPERB !! :)

April 2, 2010 - 5:51 pm saiful - cayalah sifu....great job cenimatography

April 2, 2010 - 11:25 pm yan adik aifaa - great video!! terbaek~~ aween nti marila ireland plop!

April 3, 2010 - 1:56 am hootiex - jeles molek ..jepun duk dlm top 5 places to go aku ..adusss ..mung sapa dulu dexxs ..jeles gilo khinzir doh aku niii!!!

April 3, 2010 - 1:57 am nazwal - Aween, an inspiring work, awesome..! safe journey back.

April 3, 2010 - 8:18 pm rina - so cool!bestnye aween gi japan.its my dream place too!

April 4, 2010 - 12:23 pm azra - just pass by on this blog...really impress with all d photos..great job...like it so much...

April 4, 2010 - 4:29 pm masleza - wow..great job..gambar2 my fren ni sgt superb..i loikee

April 5, 2010 - 5:03 pm nadzuan - sy pengikut setia abg..sungguh best bang..sungguh..dh ke peringkat internasional..gud job bro

April 6, 2010 - 4:05 pm NurFathanah - ~~great!!~~nak ikut jgk!! Aween, 9 ngn 10 July tu, aween jgn terbang jauh2 lak...Ingat yea...nur dh booking tu... Nak aween jgk...

April 6, 2010 - 4:56 pm sulia - aween the international photographer, congratss!! and k.baz n husband, u guys look soo good together!! cantikk~ =)

April 6, 2010 - 5:37 pm aweenrashdan - Sulia meh aween shoot sulia kat bali hehehe

April 6, 2010 - 9:14 pm Maira Irdina - Ya allah...cantiknyer wedding photo yang awak shoot...First time tgk wedding pics cantik mcm ni...S***** N*** pun tak cantik macam ni...Hmmmm,Congrats...N keep up the good work.Looking forward to hire you as my wedding photographer..Insyaallah

April 6, 2010 - 10:06 pm nuha - sy nk komen jgk! nk jgk! heheh...hi bazzz sgt cntik la shoot u kt sana..x sia2lah amik en aween kita tu terbang jauh2 ye...tahniah bazz , u sgt2 jelita...to aween, always hasil yg memuaskan...bagus2..

April 7, 2010 - 12:43 pm fida - terbaekk lah aween!!!

April 8, 2010 - 1:43 pm faedz - aloohhh jauh nyo g shooting...mmg superb la korang!

April 8, 2010 - 10:03 pm maxim - waduhh waduhh .. cantik banget pengantin photoshoot kt japan ... terliur raso. lawa sgt2 the pics!

April 9, 2010 - 12:52 am bazilah - nuha&sulia...thanks for d compliments dear.. u all punye wedd photos pun superb...kak su pun same jgk...penaik seri photoaura.net!

April 9, 2010 - 12:57 am bazilah - aween... hok gmbr in the crowd of Tokyo tu bila nk upload? jgn buh yg Mr Osss...ok? haha..

April 9, 2010 - 2:53 pm Baddy - nothing words can say...baz look very beautiful and azri look so lovely, and da best is photoaura go for international but made in kelate. Ada classs..!

April 10, 2010 - 12:10 am Azri - thanks baddy..

April 10, 2010 - 8:55 pm nabihah - congrats azri n bazilah..rupeernya azri kwn anis dh kawen.. nice weddin' pics..

April 15, 2010 - 5:23 am suria - wowww..baz u make it true to photoshot with photoaura at japan...cayalaaa sis..after tgk ni k.syam br tringat baz oyk april nk photoshot again for ur wedding key..!!aween always come out with new idea..heart it so much..

April 15, 2010 - 6:55 pm Bazilah - hehe kak suria ni... Xsangka jgk plan nk shooting jepun jadi...kebetulan plop aveen free dey mari...:-)

April 19, 2010 - 3:58 pm yoo rin - lawa gile aween shoot.. suka pin 9 n 14 baz n azri(cute wify n hubby) kekehkeh.. aween nnti ko shoot gmbar kawin aku plak.. baz da jnji nk sponsor..

May 12, 2010 - 8:00 pm farhanah - new to this site. and one word to describe this : awesome. couldn't say more! and totally love your video steal shot! great shoot! urayamashi kedo~

May 12, 2010 - 8:20 pm aweenrashdan - Yeah another one becoming photoauranatik..!! thanks farhanah

July 7, 2010 - 10:22 pm bazilah - baz buh link website aween in my blog...

July 7, 2010 - 10:24 pm bazilah - i add a link of your blog in my personal blog... br blaja blogging... hehe

September 4, 2010 - 8:31 pm ariff razman - biso demo...tahniah!!!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *